Tuesday 17 August 2010

Baron Prescott of Humbuggery

Yet again the 'Mouth of the Humber' spouts off and shoots himself in both feet.. Having a go at Alan Milburn for 'collaborating with the tories' amounts to colossal lack of self-knowledge on his own part. 

This is the man who railed against the House of Lords for all of his political life! This is the man who acted as a figleaf for his NewLab cronies while they slavered over corporate bigwigs. This is the man who took advantage of his position and his secretary.

Mind you Milburn is another from the rich seam of NewLab toerags. Who fought for University top-up fees? Who denied others from the same background the same opportunities he had? Who sucked up to Big Business? Who utilised his position as Minister of Health to access £30,000 every year from a private health company for a few days 'advisory work'? What did they get in exchange? Who campaigns for 'social justice' via Pepsi-Cola? 

Social mobility Tsar or creep? You decide.

These two squabbling about morality is akin to two flies squabbling over a turd.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your restraint, sometimes, Big Stu...

    Last General Election, as you may already know, I was invited (even though I've never done anything for or ever voted for) the Green Party after Party.

    It was a frigging joke. These people started their campaign FOUR weeks before the general election.
    I'll be re-instating all my blogs soon, so you can read about it, if you missed it there - right now I'm having some problems with some kiddies so I've removed the blogs so they think they've gone away. Give it a few weeks and they'll believe it and I can put them back again :)

    Anyway - Your last comment here...

    I would no way have been able to show that much restraint with my words.
    You are to be commended for keeping it clean :D

    ReplyDelete